Complete assembly of wide variety of custom fixtures, casework, commercial cabinetry and millwork requiring the ability to read, comprehend and apply blueprint and 3-D modeling and basic math skills as well as the ability to use common hand tools and operate woodworking machines.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assemble custom cabinetry for the national retail, hotel, hospitality industries, and other commercial enterprises.
- Meet or exceed company operational standards regarding productivity, job costing and labor standards.
- Adjust, fit and align component parts to very close tolerances and strict inspection standards.
- Study specifications in blueprints or 3-D modeling software to assemble finished product.
- Test or inspect assembled units.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Technical or Trade School experience helpful but not required.
- Skilled at reading blueprints and 3-D modeling.
- Skilled with various woodworking machines, including table saw and chop saw.
- Prior experience in building or assembling commercial cabinetry, casework, or millwork.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to work overtime, as necessary.
- Must be drug free at all times.
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.