The CNC Operator is responsible for the efficient operation of the CNC Router.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and operation of CNC routers.
- Experienced technician/operator for high-mix, high-volume job shop working engineered wood panels for our productions workshop.
- Familiarity with flat table CNC routers including set up, program loading, tool changing, cutter compensation, and spoil board presentation.
- Knowledge of the characteristics of various types of wood and machining operations.
- Complete other assignments, as requested by management.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or
- Strong background, education, and training in CNC machine trades or relative and verifiable experience.
- Additional training may be provided for the team player with a strong work ethic who is willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of programming and operation of CNC panel saw would be an additional skill.
- Familiarity with AutoCad and PC to CNC communications.
- Ability to follow oral and written English instructions.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications and maintain quality control.
- Must have a basic knowledge of traditional woodworking machine operations.
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.