Leiden Company is a store fixture & display manufacturing company that has been in business for over 80 years. We have worked with large and small companies throughout the United States and some abroad. Leiden offers services from engineering to carpentry and installation that can help you elevate the experience of every customer that walks through your door. Leiden has in-house capabilities to make our clients’ visions come to life. We currently have 210,000 square feet of manufacturing space spread across two locations in Twinsburg and Strasburg, Ohio, and most recently a warehouse facility in North Carolina. We take pride in doing quality work and getting it right the first time.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for writing all new and revised parts and providing assistance to the Engineering team. This includes CNC programming, detailing of product assemblies, and part drawings. Must work with the shop CNC operators to facilitate any changes or updates as needed.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create or alter part drawings and CNC programming for all Engineers.
• Work with shop floor to alleviate issues and resolve programming problems.
• Investigate Engineering Change Orders (ECO) from shop; working with manager, resolve appropriate issues and update system thoroughly and completely.
• Follow established standards and methods of programming.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in same industry
• CNC programming knowledge and experience utilizing AutoCAD, Woodwop, and RouterCIM.
• Clear understanding of millwork drawing methods be able to understand and interpret the Engineer’s Inventor drawings
• Substantial knowledge of Architectural materials and manufacturing methods.
• Ability to produce individual part drawings that are ready for production
• Must be able to manage time effectively.
• 2-year Associates degree, drafting certificate, or related work experience preferred
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Company provided Life & Disability Insurance
• Bonus Opportunities for Performance
• Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
• Regular Employee Engagement & Recognition Initiatives
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer