The Field Installation Manager is responsible for the installation and repair of custom cabinets, casework, and/or millwork at our customer sites.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate all installation projects.
- Assist Project Management and Estimating on an as-needed basis.
- Driven to make projects successful (“whatever it takes” attitude).
- Maintain daily written and oral communication/discussions with internal and external customers.
- Recognize, report, and recommend possible solutions to problems and challenges on a timely
- Participate in Value Engineering opportunities with customer(s), engineering, and management that provide mutually beneficial cost saving opportunities.
- Assist in the training and development of team
- Coordinate material requirements with Purchasing Department in-order to ensure on-time/ on-budget
- Ability to manage installation/repair projects remotely.
- Limited overnight travel required (typical installations are one to two days but may extend to five days on large jobs).
- Complete other assignments, as requested by management.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or associate degree required.
- Three to five years of cabinetry, store fixtures, millwork, and/or installation/repair experience required.
- May be required to furnish own tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints; AutoCAD knowledge a
- Teamwork, collaboration, planning, and organizing skills essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills when interacting with employees, customers, and/or other professional contractors.
- Electrical and Plumbing experience a plus.
- Project Management and/or Project Engineering experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and independent decision-making abilities.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Office plus MRP/ERP experience.
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.