The Painter/Finisher sprays primer and finish paint on a variety of parts and materials as specified on the order. This position requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Ranging from $17.00 to $20.00 per hour based on experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ability to use a paint brush to touch up any imperfections.
- Ability to mix paints and add thinner for proper consistency.
- Ability to spray various finishes
- Complete other assignments, as requested by management.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED. Technical or trade school experience helpful but not required.
- Skilled at reading blueprints and using a tape measure.
- Prior experience in spray painting and using lacquer required.
- Prior experience with store fixtures, casework, cabinetry, and millwork a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
- Must be drug free at all times.
- Union Position
- Company Paid Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Union Medical
- Paid Vacation
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.