The Plant Manager will have responsibility for all Safety, Cost, Quality and Delivery expectations for Leiden Cabinet. The Plant Manager will have demonstrated Continuous Improvement and Leadership experience.
- Up to $120,000.00 per year based on experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible of all functionality of the Shipping and Receiving department in both Twinsburg and Strasburg plant
- Responsible of all functionality of the Warehousing department in both Twinsburg and Strasburg plant
- Responsible of all functionality of the Production department in both Twinsburg and Strasburg plant
- Responsible of routine maintenance of both Twinsburg and Strasburg plant
- Employee safety
- Cost / Quality / Delivery
- Employee Training/Development of Team Members
- Manage Schedule and Manpower needs
- Implement CI – Lean and Quality Process Improvements
- Shop Floor – 5S – Housekeeping
- Inventory Accuracy System
- ERP Execution @ plant level
- Union Relationship Management
- Establish budgets
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership skills
- Coach / Developer
- Work with Support Groups – PM / Engineering / Purchasing / Scheduling
- Strong Analytical
- Flexible business / customer needs
- Trainable / Coachable
- Job Shop – Semi Custom experience
- Productivity of Labor
- Output to schedule
- Safety – OSHA
- Inventory Accuracy
The Plant Manager must have top-notch interpersonal and professional relationship skills applied in previous experience. The Plant Manager must have strong leadership skills and the discipline to remain focused in high stress situations. The Plant Manager must be highly proficient in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.