The Production Engineer designs and implements workable solutions for fabrication of store fixtures, casework and millwork while efficiently utilizing available materials, equipment, construction methods and labor resources.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Consult with Project Manager and Project Engineer on project design, materials and engineering requirements; recommend value engineered solutions
• Prepare drawings for all products and purchased items as needed
• Produce cutting bills and CNC programming as needed for all parts required
• Prepare work orders, stock requisitions for purchasing and bill of materials for ERP system
• Coordinate closely with the shop regarding manufacturing of product
• Update all drawings used in product development, construction and installation as changes occur
• Investigate Engineering Change Orders (ECO) from shop; resolve appropriate issues and update system thoroughly and completely
• Associate degree in Engineering Technology/Design or Related work experience
• 2 years’ minimum experience with AutoCAD
• 1-2 years’ experience with Inventor/SolidWorks and CNC programming
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficient
• Experience in Store Fixture & Display industry; Manufacturing/Woodworking
• ERP/MRP knowledge a plus
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.