We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Warehouse Associate to join our team in Deep Gap, NC. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of warehouse duties including receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and organizing and maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Pack and ship orders
- Organize and maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment and machinery
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Experience with warehouse equipment and machinery a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden Company offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer