Perform local deliveries as well as general utility functions in a warehouse setting in support of the production of high-quality fixtures.
- Drive the company box truck and perform local deliveries as well as pick up materials / products from vendors.
- Observe and report any mechanical issues or concerns.
- Manage routes in the most efficient way possible.
- Perform transactions in ERP system to accurately track product transfers.
- Gather materials, such as lumber, hardware, and packaging.
- Load, unload and stage materials for production.
- Use hand tools to hand sand material, assemble shipping crates, trim pieces or materials.
- General maintenance of warehouse facility.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- GED, High school diploma preferred.
- Some technical college helpful.
Job-Related Experience/ Skills / Competencies
- Class A driver’s license in good standing
- No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years
- No DWI / DUI in the last 10 years
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Drug free at all times.
- Must sign and comply with company Distracted Driver Policy
- 2+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.