The warehouse associate assists in several areas, including the warehouse, shipping, receiving, and packaging/LTL. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to packaging, crating, staging and shipment of finished goods, loading trucks, and other duties as assigned. The warehouse associate role provides numerous opportunities to learn more about the organization through interaction with multiple departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Load, unload, and move materials within or near warehouse, plant, or worksite.
- Package product to ensure no damage occurs in warehouse or on jobsite once delivered.
- Prepare shipments by assembling, packing, protecting and labeling product/material.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand or fork lift.
- Convey materials to/from storage or worksite to designated area, using hand truck or power device.
- Report the product to stock for the warehouse to handle.
- Complete other assignments, as requested by management.
- Maintain compliance with all company procedures daily.
- Ensure timely transactions.
- Sustain communication with Warehouse Manager/Team Lead to meet expected deadlines.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all working areas.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift/Tow Motor certified preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Why Work at Leiden
Leiden offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Leiden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.